Adventure Camp (Age 5-10) - Holidays
These fun and exciting group lessons for ages 5 and up offer an opportunity for riders and skiers of all levels to gain valuable skills and experience the thrills of snow sports. Kids will acquire basic through advanced snowboarding or skiing skills. Camps run from 9am-4pm, with skiing or riding from 10am-3pm.
Choose the camp(s) that best fit your schedule:
- Christmas Camp A; Thursday December 27th to Saturday December 29th
- Christmas Camp B; Wednesday January 2nd to Saturday January 5th
- March Break Camp; Monday March 11th to Friday March 15th
- PD Day Camps, Friday February 1st or March 8th.
- Lunch is included each day
- Before and after care is available for an additional cost, please contact Guest Services for more details
- All Snow School programs begin and end each day at the Upper Lodge
- Save 10% on Snow School Programs when purchased 30 days in advance
- Snow School programs for learners 15 and under are tax-exempt