Grom Camp (Age 10+) - Winter Weekends
Regular price $240.00
Grom is our program for independent skiers and snowboarders age 10 years old and up. This program starts each day with a 2 hour lesson and is followed by riding for the rest of the day supervised by hill staff. The next step towards coming to the hill alone. 6 week programs run from 9am-4pm.
Choose the day that best fits your schedule:
- Saturdays, January 12 - February 23
- Sundays, January 13 - February 24
Note: There are no lessons Family Day Weekend
Parents, come and ski during your child's program, or stay and enjoy the hill with them after. Add a parent lift ticket to your order. Lift Tickets only valid on days of child's program.
- Lunch is included each day
- All Snow School programs begin and end each day at the Upper Lodge
- Save 10% on Snow School Programs when purchased 30 days in advance
- Add a lift tickets or rentals to any program and receive a 7th lift ticket and or rental free
- Snow School programs for learners 15 and under are tax-exempt