Intro to Competition Program (Age 6+) - Winter Weekends
Learn to race! Learn to park! Learn to mogul! Improve all around skiing ability. Coaches will challenge participants to improve their skiing skills and try new things. For ages 6 and up who have already mastered the basics. This 6 week program runs from 9:00am-2:00pm.
Intermediate Skills: Saturdays, January 12 - February 23
Advanced Skills: Sundays, January 13- February 24
Note: There are no lessons Family Day Weekend
Parents, come and ski during your child's program, or stay and enjoy the hill with them after. Add a parent lift ticket to your order. Lift Tickets only valid on days of child's program.
- Lunch is included each day
- All Snow School Programs begin and end each day at the Upper Lodge
- Save 10% on Snow School Programs when purchased 30 days in advance
- Add a lift tickets or rentals to any 6 week program and receive a 7th lift ticket and or rental free
- Snow School programs for learners 15 and under are tax-exempt