Riders Program (Age 8+) - Winter Weekends
The RIDERS Program aims to provide the foundation for snowboarders, at an intermediate / advanced skill level, to build a passion and dedication to the sport that will create lifelong Riders. Safe riding skills and park etiquette will all be part of the program. This 6 week program runs from Saturday January 12th to February 23th, 9:20am-2:30pm.
Note: There are no lessons Family Day Weekend
Parents, come and ski or board during your child's program, or stay and enjoy the hill with them after. Add a parent lift ticket to your order. Lift Tickets only valid on days of child's program.
- Lunch is included each day
- All Snow School Programs begin and end each day at the Upper Lodge
- Save 10% on Snow School Programs when purchased 30 days in advance
- Add a lift tickets or rentals to any 6 week program and receive a 7th lift ticket and or rental free
- Snow School programs for learners 15 and under are tax-exempt