Squirrels & Chipmunks Camp (Age 3-5) - Holidays
These group lessons for our youngest skiers from ages 3-5 help them master the basics and have fun. Chipmunks are beginners or those that still need assistance. Squirrels can turn on their own. Participants will develop basic to intermediate skiing skills. Camps run from 1:30pm-3:00pm.
Choose the camp(s) that best fit your schedule:
- Christmas Camp A; Wednesday December 27th to Friday December 29th
- Christmas Camp B; Tuesday January 2nd to Friday January 5th
- March Break Camp; Monday March 11th to Friday March 15th
- PD Day Camps, Friday February 1st or March 8th. Not available online, please call for availability.
- Participants must be 3 years of age as of December 1st and able to stay with a group
- Lift tickets are complimentary with Snow School programs for ages 5 and under
- All Snow School programs begin and end each day at the Upper Lodge
- Save 10% on Snow School programs when purchased 30 days in advance
- Snow School programs for learners 15 and under are tax-exempt