Squirrels & Chipmunks Camp (Age 3-5) - Winter Weekends
These group lessons for our youngest skiers from ages 3-5 help them master the basics and have fun. Chipmunks are beginners or those that still need assistance. Squirrels can turn on their own. Participants will develop basic to intermediate skiing skills. Camps are six weeks long.
Choose the day and time that best fits your schedule:
- Saturdays, January 12 - February 23 10:30am-12:00pm
- Saturdays, January 12 - February 23 2:00pm-3:30pm
- Sundays, January 13 - February 24 10:30am-12:00pm
- Sundays, January 13 - February 24 2:00pm-3:30pm
Note: There are no lessons Family Day Weekend
Parents, come and ski during your child's program, or stay and enjoy the hill with them after. Add a parent lift ticket to your order. Lift Tickets only valid on days of child's program.
- Participants must be 3 years of age as of December 1st and able to stay with a group
- Programs include a squirrel or chipmunk helmet cover
- Lift tickets are complimentary with Snow School programs for ages 5 and under
- All Snow School programs begin and end each day at the Upper Lodge
- Save 10% on Snow School programs when purchased 30 days in advance
- Add rentals to any program and receive a 7th rental free
- Snow School programs for learners 15 and under are tax-exempt